Thursday, September 23, 2021 | 2PM – 4PM MT
Job seekers are invited to participate in the largest Manufacturing-focused job fair in Northern Colorado. Come and meet with leading manufacturers looking to hire talent like YOU! Manufacturing businesses from across Colorado will have HR representatives available to discuss their open positions AND will interview candidates on-site. Many entry level positions do not require college degree or manufacturing experience.
- Receive a list of job openings
- Bring your resume and interview with businesses
- Connect with local workforce centers that offer: resume help, tips on approaching businesses at a trade show, information about job seeker workshops, and other resources.
- “CHEERS and CHIPS” Networking Reception at 4PM Sponsored by Nordson Medical: Enjoy a beer, chips and dip with businesses at the close of the job fair
NOCOM Exhibitors are invited to meet with job seekers looking to work in the thriving industry of manufacturing. Participation in the job fair portion of the NOCOM Trade Show is included in the purchase of an exhibitor booth.
Still need to purchase a booth? Purchase Booth Now
- Interview potential candidates on-site and use provided interview space
- Showcase open positions on job list provided to job seekers with event marketed through workforce centers and NOCOM partners
- Receive training and best practices to prepare and participate in successful job fair.
- Connect with local workforce centers to learn about free business resources and wage data.
- Job Fair Exhibitor Requirements:
- Job descriptions with wage information provide
- HR/hiring manager on site during job fair
- Provide company brochures and job applications
- Participate in entire trade show 9am-4pm
- “CHEERS and CHIPS” Networking Reception at 4PM | Enjoy a beer, chips and dip with JOB SEEKERS at the close of the job fair
Contact Andrew Minor, firstname.lastname@example.org, (970)498-6083 for additional information on the job fair.