NOCOM Event Schedule
Tuesday, September 27th
12 p.m. – 4 p.m. – Exhibitor Move In
Wednesday, September 22nd
8 a.m. – Coffee Connections | Exclusive to Exhibitors – Sponsor Available
Network with other exhibitors prior to the trade show doors opening.
9 a.m. – Exhibition Hall Opens – Venue Sponsor Available
Featuring over 100 exhibitors
10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. – Speaker Hall Opens – Sponsor Available
Deep-Dive Conversations with Manufacturing Leaders
12:00 p.m. – 2 p.m.– Student Experience – Sponsor Available
Regional high school students visit exhibitors that offer workplace learning programs
12:00 p.m. Students arrive and enjoy a presentation and lunch with leaders in manufacturing – Budweiser Event Center
1:00 p.m. Students to visit the exhibit hall and connect with manufacturers offering work-based learning programs – The Ranch Events Complex
2:00 p.m. Students wrap up and return to their schools
2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Job Fair Followed by Job Fair Networking Reception – Sponsor Available
Job seekers meet with leading manufacturers looking to hire talent. Job fair networking reception begins at 4PM
3:30 p.m. – NOCOM Closes
Cost: Pre-Registered Attendee Tickets $15.00, Walk-in $20.00 and Job Seekers & Students FREE
LIMIT SOLICITATION: We ask our service providers to respect that the NOCOM event day is for our manufacturing community to come together in a collaborative environment to support one another. To build your business and network with attendees, please consider purchasing a service provider exhibitor booth to showcase your services at NOCOM. We couldn’t do business day to day without all of you, but kindly request that you honor the mutual manufacturing collaborative environment NOCOM represents and limit any direct solicitation as an event attendee. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Attendees will be able to:
- Visit over 100 exhibitor booths showcasing innovative products and services
- Build strategic partnerships and celebrate manufacturing
- Meet with qualified decision makers
- Network with top Colorado companies
- Speaker Hall: Attend education sessions lead by industry leaders sharing best practices
- Meet with companies looking to hire skilled workers
- Trade Show App: Access show schedule, trade show floor map, exclusive offers and exhibitor contacts
Kickoff B2B Networking Reception
Join us for the NOCOM Trade Show Kick-Off the evening before the show. Network in a relaxed and fun environment. Enjoy beer, wine, hors d’oeuvres and prize drawings. More details to follow.
Exhibitor Booth Tickets
Exhibit and meet with qualified decision makers in need of your products and services. Previous shows have hosted over 800 attendees and hope to reach similar numbers in 2022. See a sample list of past exhibitors here. NOCOM has partnered up with Larimer County and partners to offer a job fair in the afternoon of the trade show 2-4PM. Invite your HR/Hiring Manager to meet with job seekers looking to work in manufacturing.
Early Commitment Cost: 10X10 Booth $450; 10X20 $675 and Prime Location $150 additional | Purchase Booth Here
Regular Cost: Not yet determined.
- Each booth includes pipe and drape, side curtains, 8’ table with tablecloth, two chairs, and electrical power. The exhibit hall is not carpeted. WIFI available at no charge.
- Exhibitor Passes: As an exhibitor you receive 5 passes for your staff at the tradeshow.
- Exclusive Coffee Connections: Network with other exhibitors prior to the trade show doors opening.
- Speaker Hall: Attend education sessions lead by industry leaders sharing best practices.
- Exhibitor Marketing Kit: Invite your network to the show by using the marketing kit that includes an event flyer, poster & signature ad.
- Trade Show App: Showcase your company details with links to your website, social media and contact details.
- Includes participation in the optional job fair.
- Limited Kickoff B2B Networking Reception: Celebrate with attendees to enjoy drinks, hors d’oeuvres and prizes to close the trade show. Separate ticket required for this event.