NOCOM Event Schedule
Wednesday, September 22nd
11 a.m. – 4 p.m. – Exhibitor Move In
Thursday, September 23rd
9 a.m. – Exhibition Hall Opens – Venue Sponsor Available
Featuring over 70 exhibitors
AM Reserved Attendee Tickets Admittance until 11:30AM
PM Reserved Attendee Tickets Admittance until 3PM
10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. – Speaker Hall Opens – Sponsorships Available
Topics to be announced
3:30 p.m. – NOCOM Closes
4 p.m. – 6 p.m. – Exhibitor B2B Networking Reception – Sponsored by H2 Manufacturing Solutions
Join other manufacturers to swap knowledge, build local partnerships and discuss the future of manufacturing.
Ticketed event. Details coming soon!
Cost: Pre-Registered Attendee Tickets $15.00 and Students FREE with School ID
Show capacity is very limited this year due to COVID capacity limits set by state and local orders. It is recommended you purchase your tickets as soon as possible to secure your attendance.
AM and PM reserved tickets may be offered to maximize attendance. AM Reserved Ticket 9AM-Noon will be admitted until 11:30AM. PM Reserved Ticket Noon-3:30PM and will be admitted until 3PM. Please note that exhibitors have the option to tear down their booth beginning at 3PM, although many exhibitors will be available until 3:30PM. We kindly ask attendees vacate the facility by the appointed ticket time.
Non-solicitation Guidelines: coming soon
Attendees will be able to:
- Visit over 70 exhibitor booths* showcasing innovative products and services
- Build strategic partnerships and celebrate manufacturing
- Meet with qualified decision makers
- Network with top Colorado companies
- Speaker Hall: Attend education sessions lead by industry leaders sharing best practices
- Meet with companies looking to hire skilled workers
- Trade Show App: Access show schedule, trade show floor map, exclusive offers and exhibitor contacts
*We hope to expand booth capacities if event capacities requirements expand closer to September.
Limited B2B Networking Reception
Celebrate with attendees to enjoy drinks, hors d’oeuvres and prizes to close the trade show. A separate ticket is required for this event. More details will be coming as we get closer to the show.
Exhibitor Booth Tickets
Exhibit and meet with qualified decision makers in need of your products and services. Previous shows have hosted over 800 attendees and hope to reach similar numbers in 2021, but will be limited based on capacity limits issued by Larimer County Orders which change every 30 days. See a sample list of past exhibitors here.
The NOCOM 2021 show will follow all COVID19 state and local safety guidelines to keep attendees’ safety a priority. Exhibitor booths are limited due to social distancing requirements. In an effort to provide a maximum number of booths, 10X20 and prime spaces will not be offered in 2021.
Join us to celebrate the incredible work manufacturers have done despite the challenges from this past year!
Cost: 10X10 Booth $450
- Each booth includes pipe and drape, side curtains, 8’ table with tablecloth, two chairs, and electrical power. The exhibit hall is not carpeted. WIFI available at no charge.
- Exhibitor Passes: As an exhibitor you receive 1 pass for your staff at the tradeshow. *
- Exclusive Coffee Connections: Network with other exhibitors prior to the trade show doors opening.
- Speaker Hall: Attend education sessions lead by industry leaders sharing best practices.
- Exhibitor Marketing Kit: Invite your network to the show by using the marketing kit that includes an event flyer, poster & signature ad.
- Trade Show App: Showcase your company details with links to your website, social media and contact details.
- Limited B2B Networking Reception: Celebrate with attendees to enjoy drinks, hors d’oeuvres and prizes to close the trade show. Separate ticket required for this event.
*COVID safety regulations and capacity limits continue to change. Attendee tickets may be issued for an AM or PM session