A stronger manufacturing economy benefits our entire community. The NoCo Manufacturing Partnership works to advance all forms of manufacturing in Larimer and Weld counties, and is only as strong as the businesses and individuals who graciously stand behind us.
Your support is critical to advancing the Partnership’s goals. Several opportunities are available to fit every manufacturer’s capacity.
The NoCo Manufacturing Partnership exists because of financial support from our members. To donate to the NoCo Manufacturing Partnership, please click here.
The Partnership runs on the efforts of volunteers who steer our efforts through several committees.
- Networks Committee: Working to better connect the manufacturing committee through networking events and presentations, Networks volunteers are the foundation of our community outreach.
- Manufacturing Rocks!: Working to engage students and cultivate the workforce of the future, the Rocks committee tends to scholarships, workforce development programs and engages students.
- NOCOM: Working to plan and administer NOCOM, our annual trade show and only major fund-raising event for scholarships, the NOCOM committee is responsible for our largest event.
Interested in getting involved with a committee? Contact us to get started.
Our committees help plan programming, but support from members is essential to keep a robust events calendar. Your business can help with:
- Hosting a student tour of your facility
- Offering an in-class student presentation in a classroom
- Hosting an on-site facility tour for other manufacturers
Interested in helping administer the NoCo Manufacturing Partnership’s vital programming? Contact us to arrange your event.