A stronger manufacturing economy benefits our entire community. The NoCo Manufacturing Partnership works to advance all forms of manufacturing in Larimer and Weld counties, and is only as strong as the businesses and individuals who graciously stand behind us. The following Annual Report outlines the initiatives that the partnership has been working on, the continued growth and the data that supports the activities.
Your support is critical to advancing the Partnership’s goals. Several opportunities are available to fit every manufacturer’s capacity.
Financial Support | Donation and Sponsorship
NoCo Manufacturing Partnership continues to gain recognition across Colorado and beyond for its success in promoting workforce development and strengthening manufacturing. In large part this has been possible through state and local grants, as well as industry donations that have served to fund the Partnership’s expanding programs and initiatives. By making a donation, you can help us keep the NoCo Manufacturing Partnership growing and successful.
$100 – Pays for 6 students to go on an Rocks! student tour
$500 – Pays for 50 students or parents to attend Manufacturing Parent Night
$800 – Pays for an entire bus of 40 students to go on an Rocks! student tour.
Thank you to our 2019 grantors, donors and sponsors for your support.
The NoCo Sponsorship Program allows you to align your organizations passions through sponsorship and help pay for the cost of programs. Program opportunities include B2B Sponsor, Student Tours, Manufacturing Presentations, Lunch and Learns and more.
The Partnership runs on the efforts of volunteers who steer our efforts through several committees.
- Networks Committee: Working to better connect the manufacturing committee through networking events and presentations, Networks volunteers are the foundation of our community outreach.
- Manufacturing Rocks!: Working to engage students and cultivate the workforce of the future, the Rocks committee tends to scholarships, workforce development programs and engages students.
- NOCOM: Working to plan and administer NOCOM, our annual trade show and only major fund-raising event for scholarships, the NOCOM committee is responsible for our largest event.
Interested in getting involved with a committee? Contact us to get started.
Our committees help plan programming, but support from members is essential to keep a robust events calendar. Your business can help with:
- Hosting a student tour of your facility
- Offering an in-class student presentation in a classroom
- Hosting an on-site facility tour for other manufacturers
Interested in helping administer the NoCo Manufacturing Partnership’s vital programming? Contact us to arrange your event.